High-Caliber OFAC Representation
Serving Clients Across the Nation & Around the World
Matters related to the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) tend to
be complex and require the immediate assistance of a skilled OFAC attorney.
Consequences of an OFAC violation may result in serious penalties, such
as fines and the freezing of assets. At Ferrari & Associates, P.C.,
our legal group is distinguished for providing top-notch legal representation
for countless high-profile OFAC matters in the U.S. and around the world.
Our boutique firm has the legal insight and prowess to provide the following services:
- Removing Specially Designated National (SDN) designations
- Defense for U.S. and international clients undergoing OFAC investigations
- Obtaining travel licenses for travel to Cuba
- Providing legal guidance from OFAC on how to properly transfer funds between
the U.S. and Iran
- Developing OFAC compliance programs for international businesses
- Export control counseling under the Trade Sanctions Reform and Export Enhancement
- Procuring licenses from OFAC for charity donations to Iran
In the past, our successes have been numerous. We have had favorable outcomes
for 80% of the people that we have represented from the OFAC SDN, and
we successfully unblocked millions of dollars in funds within the sanctions program.
We have an operational perspective on the way OFAC works and can apply this knowledge to our clients' benefit.
Need legal guidance? Contact our OFAC attorneys at Ferrari & Associates, P.C.
Our firm's founding attorney, Erich C. Ferrari, has handled cases for
clients across Europe, Central America, Africa, and the Middle East. He
is also the author of the first legal practice manual devoted to the U.S.
economic sanctions program against Iran. His legal insight and experience,
is invaluable when handling complex and challenging OFAC-related cases.
As a global boutique firm that is based in Washington D.C., we are proud
to offer multilingual services, including in French, Farsi, and Spanish.
Our goal is to provide our clients with the high-quality and results-driven
representation they need to resolve their OFAC matters.
For passionate and