OFAC Compliance Attorneys
Sanctions Compliance is Key to Expanding Your Business
U.S. sanctions regulations administered by the Office of Foreign Assets
Control (OFAC) present a unique set of challenges to U.S. and foreign
companies that transact in high-risk areas. To address potential sanctions
issues, effective compliance measures can be developed and implemented
depending on the type of business, industry and market involved. The law
firm of Ferrari & Associates, P.C. appreciates the need for stability
and confidence when making important business decisions, and with this
in mind, we provide strategic and practical compliance advice to those
operating in global markets. If you are in need of assistance with U.S.
sanctions compliance, call our firm to find out how we can help
We can provide the following services for compliance issues:
- Comprehensive sanctions programs
- International Trade Services
- Industry-specific policies and procedures
- Implementation and training
- Counseling to deal with sanctions issues as they arise in real-time
If you are in need of assistance with U.S. sanctions compliance or have
questions about sanctions policies and procedures, the insightful team at
Ferrari & Associates, P.C. would be happy to speak with you. With superior legal understanding, professional
client services, and effective OFAC solutions, we are here to guide your
steps from start to finish.
Proactive Sanctions Compliance Protects Long-term Business Interests
Margaret Ververis has extensive experience in the complex field of U.S. sanctions compliance.
As an OFAC compliance lawyer, Ms. Ververis offers unparalleled legal proficiency
and works one-on-one with clients to ensure compliance objectives are
being met from a legal and practical standpoint.
Ms. Ververis proudly serves clients involved in various industries, including:
- Finance (including small to mid-sized financial institutions)
- International trade (including domestic and foreign exporters, importers,
brokers and distributors)
- Education (including educational institutions and conference organizers)
- Nonprofits (including NGO’s and charitable organizations)
- Media (including news outlets, technological companies, and telecommunications)
Contact Ms. Ververis today for a consultation at
202-759-7596 to discuss how we at Ferrari & Associates, P.C. can help you navigate
through OFAC regulations issues and implement compliance measures that
are appropriate for your particular business or industry.